Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Fall Ya'll!

Happy First Day of Fall!

Isn't fall great? Leaves changes colors, cooler weather (in most places), football, cozy sweaters and jeans...I just love fall. Mom got me in the mood early when I came home from the football game on Saturday night and she had made me this beautiful fall wreath.

My mom is so talented....I would nevver be able to create something like this. She also planted some mums for me. Notice the ones by the Clemson flag are going to be purple :) Love it!

That is the extent to my gardening....I am going to try my best to keep those alive. You should have seen the fern that was there before...sad. Anyway, enjoy the season, it will be December before we know it!




1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! I love the wreath! Does your mom sell them? :) Let me know! You should check out Preppy Paper Girl- I LOVE her stuff!

    ReplyDelete