Wednesday, July 18, 2012

the PARTY!

Let the party begin!  I had the TIME OF MY LIFE at our reception!  I finally got to celebrate, visit with most everyone there and thank everyone for come.  I could have continued to party into the wee hours of the night, but unfortunately it did have to end.  Our band, Flashback, was incredible...as I knew they would be.  Check out some video footage from our wedding on their Facebook page here.  Again, everything was just PERFECT.  Lindsay Alexander Photography captured the night beautifully and there were so many to choose from.  I will let all the pictures paint the picture of all the fun we had.  Enjoy!
Cousins!


The best band ever!

Clemson Alumni


Brooks, my brother, clearly was having a great time.
He makes me smile. :)
Josh surprised everyone with a little performance of "867-5309"









We LOVE a love train..."People all over the world, join hands, start a love train, love train." 
Singing yet?





My lovely Matron of Honor and her hubby :) 
A place to rest those weary dancing feet.

First Dance with my love :)
"My Girl" with my Daddy.
Mother/Son dance.
SGE friends...miss these ladies.


Go Mom!




The BEST day of my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment