Monday, March 15, 2010

Grocery Store Etiquette

Recent grocery store trips have led to to just two simple rules I wish everyone would follow:

1) If you decide to use the 12 items or less or the 20 items or less lane, please make sure you count your items. Because if you don't, I definitely am standing behind you in line.

2) Please don't try to be in my personal bubble space. Just wait your turn. There is no need for your cart to be only inches away from me or for you to be right behind me when I am trying to pay.

I hate grocery shopping to begin with, but I believe if these rules were followed it wouldn't be as awful.

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. One more rule for you- don't let your kids roll around the grocery store on those annoying tennis shoe/skates. I can't tell you how many things I've picked up behind kids who knock stuff down. Manners! My child will never own those shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete