Friday, April 2, 2010

Girl's Day

Last Saturday, I met up good friends from college in Charlotte for a day filled with catching up, shopping, and some good laughs. Trying to schedule this took quite the effort. I think we went through several weekends back in January until we all finally had a Saturday free to get together.

We shopped our way through Southpark, my all time favorite mall. It took all I had not to buy everything in Anthropologie. I love that store! We had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. My crab cake sandwich was delicious and one can't leave the Cheesecake Factory without Cheesecake, so we all got a piece to go because we were stuffed after the huge portions of lunch. However, I highly enjoyed my Adam's Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple Cheesecake the next few days. Just imagine creamy cheesecake swirled with Carmel, peanut butter, Butterfingers, and Reese's Cups....YUM-O! This was my first visit to the Cheesecake Factory, and it was fabulous!

We had a great time, and we made some super cute purchases if I say so myself. I personally was definitly a contributor to the North Carolina economy that day.

Sarah Britt, Me, and Amanda ( I love these ladies)

I really hope we all get to hang out soon again...It had been too long between visits!



No comments:

Post a Comment