Monday, May 31, 2010

Tiger Town and such

Late post...oops!
A few weekends ago I made it to Clemson to get my late spring/summer Clemson fix. Luckily, I made it in time for the last baseball of the season. Josh and I were treated all weekend by great friends. Friday, we arrived in town and Hal and Amanda were sweet enough to cook dinner and congratulate them on getting engaged. Woohoo! We went and enjoyed a cold drink at the Esso before heading to Lorrie and Darons who were kind enough to let us stay. I was great catching up with the Zelmers...I just love that family! Saturday, I got to play with Parker in the morning. I can't believe how fast he is growing. Lorrie better watch out, he is going to be up and moving very soon! Saturday afternoon, we walked around downtown Clemson and ate lunch at Tigertown (always a favorite) before heading to the baseball game. I was not a very good picture taker this weekend, so these are all I have.


Look who bought a Clemson hat :)
Division Champs!

The new baseball field addition looks great!

Sunday, some of Josh's friends asked us to dinner at their house. I felt so bad since we were treated all weekend, needless to say we owe all of these sweet and wonderful friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment