Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First Day Jitters

After all the hard work and avoiding a meltdown today, I have made it to First Day of School Eve. One would think beginning my 7th year (wow, where has time gone) that I wouldn't be nervous, but there are still those first day jitters. So many questions have gone through my head this week about new things my school and I are trying-and I'm probably the most nervous about that. I have tried to relax and not worry that some things did not get done before this week, but the looking at the bigger picture the children will have no idea.

So, ready or not, they are coming in approximately 14 hours. For now, I am taking it one day at a time until we all get into the normal routine.

Happy First Week of School!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck tomorrow! It's always SO MUCH BETTER when you get in a regular, normal schedule!

    ReplyDelete