Sunday, March 28, 2010
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
This is how it came...two huge boxes...fabulous. But, I was determined to put it together.
I did manage to get the table put together by myself...chairs a different story. Very difficult without power tools, a little easier with, and definitely a two person job.
And I am in love with my new umbrella!
I think I need an outdoor rug...what do you think?
Something definitely needs to be done about this grass and natural area. Nothing a little water, some pine straw, and few plants can't fix. Time to finally start enjoying my little backyard :)
Monday, March 15, 2010
1) If you decide to use the 12 items or less or the 20 items or less lane, please make sure you count your items. Because if you don't, I definitely am standing behind you in line.
2) Please don't try to be in my personal bubble space. Just wait your turn. There is no need for your cart to be only inches away from me or for you to be right behind me when I am trying to pay.
I hate grocery shopping to begin with, but I believe if these rules were followed it wouldn't be as awful.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
After:There is much more to do, but I think it is already looking better and much more cheery!
Friday, March 12, 2010
1. Open your 1st photo folder.
2. Scroll down to the 10th picture.
3. Post the photo and story behind it.
4. Tag 5 more people.
Drum roll please....
We have to way back to 2007 (I think) for this one...at Amy's Wedding Shower in Clemson. This is one of the many pictures I have her opening her gifts. Not too long after this, she was a beautiful bride walking down the isle.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
This was on one of the representatives desk....I found it humorous.
Our kids got to walk by the state sword and get a up close and personal view of it...very exciting for them :)
The highlight of my day...holding the state mace. The nice men offered to take it out of the vault, and of course we said yes!
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Daron found this to do, while we shopped.
Love this child!
We had a sweet tooth, and what better way to take care of that than some original Clemson Ice Cream. Lorrie was also sweet and drove me by the baseball season so I could see the new renovations...fabulous! They look great. After visiting and playing with Little P some, I made my way back home.Hanging out the the Zelmers + Clemson = A Perfect Saturday