Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Here Comes the Bride: Part 1

I was BEYOND excited to get to Clemson last Friday afternoon for Amanda and Hal's Wedding Weekend! Amanda is one of my dearest friends and sorority sisters. We met when we both pledged Alpha Chi Omega together freshman year and been friends ever since. I was honored that she asked me to be a part of her special day and stand by her side as she became Mrs. Harrison!




All the festivities began on Friday night with the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. After a refresher on wedding entrances and exits (You would think I would have this down by now, right? Believe it or not, a refresher course was kinda needed) we made our way to the dinner. Dinner was very yummy and a good time was had by all!






The Bride and Groom






Me and Josh...






Groom's Cake....It was very interesting watching someone trying to cut this.



The night continued at Tiger Town Tavern...WOW! It's been a long time since I have been out there. I realized how much I have aged, but TTT hasn't. Still the same as when I was a frequent customer. After staying out for a bit, we headed back to the hotel to rest up for a full day of wedding events!

No comments:

Post a Comment