Monday, July 11, 2011

This Makes Me A Happy Girl



And that's exactly what I did.


I spent another couple of days at the beach last week with some very fun people. Josh couldn't go due to work, so I called my dear friend and MOH, Lorrie and her sweet family to see if they wanted go. She said of course, so off to Holden Beach we went.


I went down on the 4th to get an extra day in the sun...and was surprised that night by some fireworks. I was by myself that night as The Zelmer's weren't coming until Tuesday....my conclusion...watching 4th of July Fireworks is not that fun when you are all alone.






But I soon had someone to share the fun with.....take a look at sweet Parker ready to play on the beach.

Unfortuantly, I did not take a picture of me and Lorrie, but she did, so I will just have to wait to see hers. I know, I'm a slacker. We had a fun week of relaxing, catching up, reading, playing in the ocean, and picking out beach houses to purchase. A girl can dream right?


Speaking of beach houses, we were thinking of names we would pick if we owned our own beach house. There are so many creative names...one of my favorites at Holden, "Bought It Anyway." And of course, "The Pipi House" which is Josh's family's house. What would you name your beach house?


I don't nearly see the Zelmer's enough (outside of football season), and it was absolutely wonderful getting to visit!


And, there's one more beach weekend in my future before school starts back. Yipee!



No comments:

Post a Comment