Monday, November 7, 2011

A bad case of the Mondays...

Normally I don't mind Mondays, in fact I normally feel very productive on Mondays. It's a time to start fresh, have a plan or list that hasn't been altered yet, and feel rejuvenated. Well, today that was just not the case.




via Pinterest
I didn't sleep well because I woke up in the middle of the night with a horrible sore throat. It seriously felt like a ping pong ball was stuck in there. Then, I somehow managed to forget to wash my hair in the shower and didn't notice until after I dried it. But I knew I had to make the best of it because 22 smiling faces were going to be in my care very soon. So, I put on a positive attitude, rockin' the ponytail, and made it to school. I honestly was having an okay day until about 10:30 and then my world around me collapsed. Okay, maybe I'm being a little dramatic, but the day just kept getting worse. It didn't all happen at once. Just little things throughout the day kept happening. And to top it off I spent two hours at the CVS Minute Clinic waiting to see if my self diagnosis of strep throat was correct. Boy do I know my body...it wasn't totally strep, but she got a faint line on the strep test so I think had I waited it would have been full blown strep. Honestly I was kinda glad because after my time there I wanted to make my trip worth the while.



So with some medicine in me and some sleep tonight, I'm hoping my week will improve. Attitude is everything right?

No comments:

Post a Comment