Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Beautiful Up Country Day!

Yet another perfect shower! Three of my bridesmaids got together and threw us a wedding shower in Greenville on a perfect January day (that just so happened to feel like spring day.) It was so nice to see all of my college friends-I think sometimes I get so busy I forget how much I miss all of them. I went up Friday night to spend a little extra time with Amanda and Sara Britt (and forgot to take any pictures). We hung out and ate dinner at an adorable restaurant in downtown Greer, which by the way is a hidden gem...so cute! Saturday was filled with more wedding fun!



The brunch was held at Mary's Cottage. So cute!

Me and my MOH (and her sweet little girl arriving soon!)

The favors...again, how cute!










Me and the hostesses...love these girls!


Totally not planned...but so funny.





The whole group...great group of girls!


It was a absolutely wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment