Thursday, February 9, 2012

It's Raining Wedding!

As January progressed, wedding events started gearing up. We had a wedding shower to kick off the wedding festivities, and it was wonderful! The first one in January was hosted by a few of Josh's mom's friends and a mutal friend of my family and Josh's mom. The guests were mostly Josh's mom's friends and it was fun getting to meet everyone. I even had 2 bridesmaids make the trip to Columbia for the afternoon. Yay! It was a perfect Sunday afternoon shower with some yummy desserts.

The pictures are slim, I finding it hard to be the focus of the event and trying to balance capturing the moment as well-maybe I just need a photographer to travel with me. Luckily, Amanda offered to be the photographer for the afternoon.



A big thanks to everyone who came! We appreciate everything!



No comments:

Post a Comment