Saturday, August 13, 2011

Back to School: Attire

Can you remember going back to school shopping when you were growing up? I can, and I have not given it up. Call me crazy, but I still get a first day of school outfit...beauty of being a teacher, right? Everyone knows when you feel good, it's easier to have a great day, so why not start the year off with a good attitude. I like to look for something I wouldn't normally buy myself, so it feels "special" for the day. I came across this etsy shop on The Cobia Family, and knew this would be just the right outfit for the first day of school. Not to mention I can wear it through fall to support my beloved Clemson Tigers. The Laughing Giraffe was great to work with and she had it for in time for next Wednesday.

I have to admit I was a little worried about the fit not being able to try it on, but I had nothing to worry about. It is a little wide, but nothing my alterations lady can fix. Happy Back to School Shopping and treat yourself to something cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment