Thursday, August 4, 2011

Back to School!

The past few days I have spent a lot of time in my new classroom! Many boxes have been unpacked and put away and furniture has been moved. I hoping to have it nice and organized by the weekend, so I can focus on planning for the kids when we "officially" go back.


The lobby...the picture does not do it justice...it is beautiful!
My first look.... The gigantic bathroom...seriously the whole class could fit...I know where I'm going for intruder procedures. And it's a green bathroom...flush up for less water flow, down for more. I don't think I have to explain....End of Day 1End of Day 2. I know it doesn't look much different, but I promise I unpack a lot of boxes, organized, and put away.It's coming along. I think I'm missing a few boxes, so I need to put a locator on those...


No comments:

Post a Comment