A quick brain dump before I head to bed tonight...
* A few weekends ago, I headed to Spartanburg to celebrate Hal's 30th birthday. Amanda did a great job of getting everything together. We had a fun day catching up and hanging out at the lake.
* I picked up a cute orange top today at one of my many Target trips in the last week. It's that time of year again...eyes out for football attire.
*I've been looking for a "summer quilt" as the heavy duvet is WAY to hot for these South Carolina summer nights. However, I haven't had any luck...could be because I'm trying to find a deal.
* I'm starting to feel a little stressed about the beginning of school and the wedding. I keep telling myself it will all be okay....it always is.
* I've been looking for a place for bridal portraits and am not having much luck. Anyone know of a pretty indoor and outdoor place in Columbia that is open on the weekends?
* And, tonight is the last night before we "officially" report for the 2011-2012 school year. This year will be my 8th year...I can hardly believe it. As you can tell from previous posts I'm VERY excited, but nerves are also starting to set in.
Now off to fold the rest of the laundry and go to bed...it's a school night after all.
Jesus Saves Bro!
17 hours ago