Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Guess Who Showed Up To Play?

I can't believe I didn't find the time to post about this very exciting piece of information a few weeks ago. After a month of my Clemson Tigers sending my blood pressure sky high, the boys finally came to play in the ACC Championship game. I have to admit, I wasn't expecting much from them. I know, what kind of fan am I? After so many weeks of not being able to pull it all together, I was worried. But on the first Saturday of December everything came together beautifully for the Tigers won the ACC Championship!


via shakinthesouthland.com


We were going to go, but decided not to the week of the game. So, I enjoyed the game from my house with a smile on my face the entire time! What a season we had...They really know how to keep it interesting. Now it's time to cheer them on in the Orange Bowl!


Because everyone knows...






C-L-E-M-S-O-N T-I-G-E-R-S! Fight Tigers! Fight Tigers! Fight! Fight! Fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment