Thursday, December 22, 2011

I believe...

I read a post on Blue Eyed Bride yesterday and thought I would follow her lead...

I believe that Jesus is the reason for the season.

I believe in keeping family holiday traditions.

I believe in creating new traditions.

I believe that these traditions are what make Christmas special.

I believe that indulging in a few extra treats during the holidays is okay.

I believe receiving cards and letters in the mail is a lost art...I wish people would send them more often than just the holidays. I'm guilty of not doing this as well. I see a New Year's Resolution forming.

I believe in keeping these cards and storing them in a special way or place.

I believe in wrapping everything in separate boxes.

I believe in coordinating wrapping paper under the tree.

I believe in the power of prayer.

I believe that a few episodes of Friends in the afternoon can turn your day around instantly.

I believe in playing Christmas music from Thanksgiving to Christmas Day.

I believe that two weeks off of school does a teacher good.


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment