Friday, December 16, 2011

I made it!

To Christmas Break that is....





And there is lots to catch up on while I have 2 weeks off.


* Get over this cold that keeps trying to reappear. Sleeping on the couch is no fun. We do have a fabulous guest bedroom, but who could find it over all the junk on it. We need a bigger house. Pharmacy here I come!

* Clean my house...I would seriously pay someone serious amounts of money to do this for me. I'm noticing a lot of clutter lately. Again, We need a bigger house.

3. Catch up on the blog.

* Take care of some wedding details. I have a feeling my mom has more in store for me than I think.

* Finish up Christmas shopping (my goal is to be done by Tuesday) and wrapping.

* GET BACK TO THE GYM. This is a MUST! The wedding is less than 90 days away! Luckily, I can get there in the morning the next couple of days. I'm much more motivated in the am.

* Find some time to relax. I have to admit, I like daytime TV and little more than the average person. Terrible, I know.

But, I made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment