Thursday, February 10, 2011

Whoop, Whoop!

Someone sent me a blog award! Oh, the little things that make me smile. An Alpha Chi pledge sister, Stevie, was too sweet and gave me a "Stylish Blogger Award." Thanks so much Stevie!

So this is how it works:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 8 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact the bloggers and let them know about the award.


So, 7 things? I'm really not that interesting, but I'll try to share 7 new things that I might not have shared before, but forgive me if I can't think of 7....

1. One day I would love to write a few children's books. I have had two ideas for a while, but just can't get my thoughts together. I love children's books and think EVERYONE should take the time to read them, young and old.

2. I have the urge to go back to school again...I know, I just finished my Masters last May, but I can't help it...I'm a nerd. I think I want to go back for a Masters in Library Science. However, with an upcoming wedding, these thoughts are on hold.

3. Stevie mentioned in her 7 things that she refuses to buy anything that she can figure out to make. NOT ME. I wish I could be more crafty and enjoy it. I've tried to do this and probably would save a whole lot of money if I did, but buying it is just so much easier. I'm definitely an asset to the economy.

4. I'm SO glad I waited for "the one" to get married. I waited a long time and after enjoying many weddings of my friends and wondering if I would ever get "my day" I finally am. I love you Josh! Only 394 more days! Ha!

5. I love all things orange, especially if it involves my Clemson Tigers.

6. I have a BIG sweet tooth. I love anything that has chocolate. I'm learning moderation.

7. I wish my brother lived closer. He is all the way out in New Orleans and rarely gets to make it home. I wish we had more time to hang out. I miss him.

I think I almost did it...7 new things, with the exception of #5.

Passing it on to (I haven't recently discovered some of these, but I am still following the rules by passing it on right? I like rules.):
Meredith at The View From Up Here
Caroline at Sweet Caroline
Ashley at The Whisonants
Kate at Making My Way Across the States
Lorrie at The Zelmer Family
English at I'm Not Together But I'm Getting There

Thanks Again! Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment