Thursday, March 10, 2011

365 and Counting...

I'm this happy and excited today...why? Because this time next year I will be a MRS! I will be officially married this time next year.
The past 4 months have flown by and we already have a lot of the big things planned thanks to my on-the-ball mom.
Church...check
Reception Venue...check
Dress....check
Bridesmaids Dresses Picked Out...check
Guys Suit Bought...check
Photographer...check
Colors Decided On...check
Wedding Website Up and Running...check
Florist Reserved...check
and even Cocktail napkins bought...check
I know, napkins, right? I told my mom the same thing, but apparently she got a really, really good deal on them...and budget it a must. I'm sure this summer we will knock out a lot more while we are not in school and have time to think and run around during normal business hours.
I can't wait for our big day! I once thought that it was not in God's plan for me to find someone, and just when I started being patient and put my faith in his plan, I met Josh. God is so good! I could write a million things I love about J, but at the end of the day it just comes down to I love him and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him! I love you Joshua David :)

1 comment:

  1. Very excited for you guys! It's such a fun time!! Don't take any of it for granted!

    ReplyDelete