Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

Parties, Parties, Parties....


This weekend was full of celebrations for some of our favorites. Saturday night we drove to Spartanburg to celebrate Hal and Amanda's up coming wedding at a BBQ themed Gift Card Shower. It was so much fun catching up with everyone and talking about their fast approaching big day!


Me and the Bride

This afternoon we went to Josh's (and my soon to be) nieces 2nd birthday party. We had a great time visiting with everyone, eating some good hamburgers, and enjoying this yummy cake.

Me and the birthday girl...I don't think she was wanting to take a picture with me at this particular moment...she had her eye on some grapes.

Okay, I couldn't resist. She had some paper stuck to her and it was too funny.

Ahh, Another weekend that went by too fast and another week is about the begin. I suppose I should go grade those papers I need to send home on Tuesday....here's to another busy week.


Happy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment