Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm really tired and in a mood....but in an effort to stay positive, I thought I would participate in a little Wednesday love.

I'm loving that we have a weekend full of parties coming up.
First its off to celebrate Amanda and Hal's upcoming wedding...


Then to celebrate this cutie pie's 2nd birthday!

I'm loving that we are planning to go to Carolina Cup this year. I haven't been in years and it's sure to be a great time. Now the question is what to wear? Any thoughts?
I'm loving that "the blog" is getting a make-over soon! I'm working with Oh So Spoiled and as soon as I decided on my package she will take my order. Woohoo!
But, most of all, I'm LOVING that in one year and one day I will be getting MARRIED!

Happy Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment