Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spring Break...

I can't believe I am half way through my Spring Break already....why does time off go by so fast? I had a long list of things that I wanted to get done, but I have a feeling some of those are going to have to get moved to a weekend project for one reason or another. So what exactly have I done?





Saturday


NOTHING! I actually went and worked out then did nothing for the rest of the day. It was nice for a few hours, but then I started to get antsy...I guess that happens when you are used to going most of the time.



Sunday


Church, clean and straighten up the house, lots of laundry, and work-out. Oh, the life...



Monday


Shopapoloza...Mom and I started in Charlotte at South Park (only the best mall of them all), then drove to Gaffney to visit a few outlets, then to Greenville for a quick stop at Garden Ridge. Mission? To find wedding ties, wedding shoes, and possibly a dress for engagement pictures. Mission Accomplished? Not really, I did grab an adorable dress and shoes that will be making an appearance at not only the pictures, but Amanda's wedding weekend next weekend. We couldn't find any ties or shoes that we loved, so the search continues. Apparently aqua and orange ties are hard to come by....





Tuesday


Gym and pool day. And boy was it hot! As hot as it was, I put my feet in the pool and it was like ice...I didn't last as long I as I thought I would.





Wednesday


Errands and met with the caterer for the wedding. I have managed to find a way to stay cozy on the couch for the rest of the day.





Unfortunately I do have some work tasks looming over my head...papers to grade, Smart Board Lesson to make...maybe I will get to those when the rain comes in the next couple of days. Only a few more days of this most needed break, but when we go back only a few weeks left in the school year. Easter is just around the corner...Yah!



No comments:

Post a Comment