Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Good Times!

I got a fabulous surprise on Monday! My wonderful friend, Jacqueline, was flying into Columbia and passing through on her way to Aiken for work and wanted to get together for dinner. I'm so glad she called and we were able to meet up! We had a yummy dinner at the Bistro in Lexington before she got back on the road. It was so great to catch up...you see I don't get to see her much because she lives above the Mason-Dixon line (and I have been a horrible friend and not been up there to visit her the last five years). Now if we can just get her back down south....

I forgot to take a picture at dinner...oops. But here we are at Jacq's rehearsal dinner.

We are working hard to get a girl's getaway together with these fabulous ladies...hope it works out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment