Friday, March 23, 2012

Showering the Dailey's...Part 1

Wow! I had no idea getting back into the swing of things this week would be so difficult. I'm still not in the groove yet. Evidently my lovelies at school are testing me to see if the new Mrs. Dailey is going to keep things running like Miss Savage did. Needless to say, I'm very glad it's the weekend.



I'm going to make myself recap all my wedding shower fun before I begin blogging about the wedding, so with two more showers to share, here is part 1.



Throughout the whole engagement we had so many friends that wanted to celebrate us. We were so blessed to have so many people in our lives that love us. The day after my "Clemson Shower" I had another shower back home in Columbia. I only call it my "Clemson Shower" because it was all my college friends...not because it was a Clemson theme...although I wouldn't mind that either. Getting back on topic, this was a Sunday afternoon shower with LOTS of yummy cakes and desserts. I was in heaven with my very large sweet tooth. All the decor was perfectly done and everyone was so sweet to come out and celebrate what was our soon to be wedding.




Just one of the wonderful desserts!

Me and the fabulous hostesses. Such sweet ladies!


My lovely mother :)



Instead of a flower corsage, they did a key. A key to my heart :)



See, I told you it was beautiful. Aren't the swans cute!



LOVE the favors! The monogram just makes it better.



The tree for the cookies...precious.




Thank ladies for the wonderful afternoon! I loved it!



No comments:

Post a Comment