Thursday, March 29, 2012

Punta Cana: The Resort

Our honeymoon was incredible! Since this was our first big vacation together I thought I would warn Josh that I am very much a tourist when it comes to trips like this. I take pictures of everything, hence the over 200 pictures I came home with from a 5 night vacation. He was patient with me and let me snap away...sweet husband, even though I know he was probably complaining in his head :) We left on the Monday after the wedding which was the BEST idea-so glad people suggested that to us. I can't imagine having to catch a plane on Sunday. Most of Monday was spent traveling. We actually landed in Punta Cana around 1:00, but after all the lines, customs, and hour and a half bus ride to the hotel, we didn't actually arrive at the resort until around 4:00. Our resort, Zoetry Aqua Punta Cana, was amazing. It was a smaller resort, and in the back of my mind I was a little worried because it was so small, but it ended up being perfect. The whole resort was super nice and from the moment we arrived there was staff at every corner making sure we had everything we needed. Everyone was also so nice! I realize it's there job, but by the end of the week we had grown to really like everyone.

















Juan Antonio! We loved him!



















































The weather was good all week also! There were some clouds here and there, but they would come in and clear out quickly. We couldn't have asked for a better week at a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment