Sunday, March 25, 2012

Showering the Dailey's...Part 2

Our last shower before we got married was non other than a monogram shower...do our friends know me or what? I'm crazy for a monogram and will slap it on just about anything I can. Once again everything was so perfectly done. I know I have used the word "perfect" a lot during our engagement, but that word just describes it so. We received so many fun monogrammed goodies...I seriously can't get enough of them! I failed to get a picture of me and the hostesses, I never did get the hang of being the center of attention and not the one documenting the day, none the less, I was very grateful for all the love and thought they put into the afternoon.







How cute is this?






























Somewhere in the mix of all the festivities both of our workplaces hosted showers as well. We are so blessed to have friends and family that are so thoughtful and sweet. Everyone helped make our engagement so memorable and fun. We are two very lucky people!




Now onto the wedding weekend events...yay!!


No comments:

Post a Comment