Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow-cation Randomness Day 3

No school again...icy roads.
Last night, J kindly asked for me to get ready and go somewhere today. I think was tired of seeing me in over-sized sweats, t-shirts, and no makeup. I don't know why in the world he would he world he would be tired of that beautiful sight? At least I had showered each day. I also think it was for his sanity as cabin fever set in last night and I was wired!

As asked I did get ready, and run some errands today. I have to admit it felt wonderful to actually put on real clothes, makeup, and feel put together for the first time in three days. I also organized a few bill stubs that had been piling up for a few, six, months. What can I say...the boring stuff is just not as fun to organize.

Before
After
Please excuse the huge speaker...it is a part of my lovely's computer equipment.
On a fun note, I did pick up these darling pillows at Target the other day. The couch is in the middle of a pillow makeover. Not only are they cute, but they are reversible. I have to say I'm partial to the flower side though.
On tap for Snow Day 4: Wedding Dress Shopping. Why not make good use of our time off?

1 comment: