Saturday, January 8, 2011

Welcome 2011!

I'm a little late on the New Year's Eve post, but boy has it been a busy week back at work!

So, no further delay....Welcome 2011! My dear friends Kate and Alex invited us down to Fripp Island to ring in the new year. It was a wonderful weekend doing what we do best at Fripp....eating, relaxing, laughing, resting, and spending time with fabulous people. I did not take many pictures, mainly because I was meeting some of the people down there for the first or second time and I didn't want to be Kate's weird friend taking random pictures, but I did manage to snap a few just in time to welcome 2011.

The Amazing host and hostess....with their children, Chloe and Conner.
And our attempt to get a nice picture, thanks to a certain someone....Take 1
Take 2...SO not cute of me!

Take 3...And, I finally realized what he was doing...

Take 4: We got a good one!
Happy 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment