Wednesday, November 4, 2009

26 Days of Thanksgiving, Day 4

1) I am thankful for my computer. What in the world did we do before all this technology?

2) I am thankful for the sunshine. After such a rainy fall (especially Saturdays), I have come to appreciate the sun in a different way. And who doesn't love a sunny day at the beach. Speaking of the beach....

3) I am thankful for the beach. More specifically, South Carolina's fabulous islands. Thanks to some great family friends I have come to love Fripp Island. It is the best place to let go of life and relax. Besides, who doesn't love listening to the ocean, feet in the sand, soaking in the sun, and a good book.

4) I am thankful reality T.V. I know it's not really "reality," and it's a bit trashy, but for some reason I can't get enough of it.

5) I am thankful for dancing. Taking dance class or dancing for fun, I love it. (Yes, I am 28 years old and take dance still...adult class). And I love watching it. I wish I had the opportunity to dance more.

There you have it. Today's dose of what I am thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment