Tuesday, November 10, 2009

26 Days of Thanksgiving, Day 6

So...I guess this should really be day 10. Oops! I ran into a little detour about posting about my thankfulness everyday, but Clemson was calling, and how can I resist Tigertown? I'm getting back on track with five more things I am thankful for. Here goes!

1. I am thankful for friends who are great host and hostess. I am so lucky to have such great friends (who just happen to live in Clemson.) Amy and Lorrie always open their front doors to me when I am in town when needed. I owe them many stays in Columbia, and my door is always open as well. I can only hope I can repay the hospitality one day.

2. I am thankful for babies. Not my own quite yet, but how can you not smile when you see that little face. Little Parker has melted my heart!

3. I am thankful for my third grade team. They make coming to work a pleasure. Thanks ladies and gentlemen!

4. I am thankful for Clemson sunsets. As I was driving into Clemson on Friday night, I was reminded of how pretty they were and how much I miss them.

5. I am thankful for cell phones. What on earth did we do without these? We have come a long way since the huge bag or Zack Morris phone. Remember those?

1 comment: