Wednesday, November 11, 2009

26 Days of Thanksgiving, Day 7

Another day, so much to be thankful for....

1) I am thankful for our Veterans. On this Veteran's Day, we take time to remember the men and women who have sacrificed their lives and who have served or currently serving our country. Thank you for all you do!

2) I am thankful my day planner. If I don't write it down, I just may forget it. I look forward to getting a new one each August....I know, weird again. I also enjoy crossing things off my to-do list.

3) I am thankful for God, our heavenly father. (I know I should have written about this first.) He is the reason for all the things I have to be thankful for. Sometimes I want my life to go by my plan, but I have to have faith in his plan for my life. He is all things good, and I strive each day to live as he would have me live.

4) I am thankful for good health for my family, friends, and myself.

5) I am thankful for the opportunities I have had in my life. I have been so blessed and have faith that I will continued to be blessed all the days of my life. Each life experience, positive or negative, I have had has shaped me into the person I am today. I have learned about who I am, what I stand for, and what I want to be.

Happy Veteran's Day! Thank a Veteran today!

No comments:

Post a Comment