So I haven't done such a good job of keeping up every day....maybe I shouldn't have set such a lofty goal of posting everyday. Leave it to me to set a goal I think twice about. I am going to try to get back on track...
1) I am thankful for the classic Christmas movies...It's a Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th Street, and my all time favorite White Christmas. My mom and I watch that one every year at least once a season together.
2) I am thankful for Charlie Brown...the Great Pumpkin and Charlie Brown Christmas...it's not the holiday season without it. He puts up with Lucy and can somehow make all of life's problems so simple. I think all of us can somehow related to a Peanuts character. Who would you be?
3) I am thankful for Christmas Cards AND I already ordered mine! They are in the mail as we speak.
4) I am thankful for Christmas decor. I am counting days until I put it out.
5) I am thankful for Junior League Holiday Market. It is the first weekend in December and I can't wait to go and shop. So many cute things to choose from...I wonder if there will be anything new to monogram.
See a pattern....I think I am ready for the holiday season!
3 hours ago