Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

The Christmas Decor is out! I went ahead and put out what I had from last year, and when I have time I would like to add a few new things this year.
The Kitchen Table


The Outside

Wreath by Mom :)

A few kitchen touches

Mama Inish's houses...just a few of the one's that mean the most.

When we were growing up my brother and I used to race downstairs every morning to see who was going to get to move goose...guess who gets to do it now?

The Mantle

My crooked tree...but I think it gives it a little character.
I am really itching to monogram something....any ideas? I thought about buying those oversized ornaments and monograming those for my mantle, not quite sure though, what do you think?


3 comments:

  1. Looks good! I put out my stuff today too! Blog to follow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Ashlee! We have been sooo busy I haven't gotten to mine yet. I can't wait to get it up though. I love the card holder on the wall by the mantel. Where did you get taht. I need one, I always run out of room on my mantel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Steph- I got the card holder from Pier 1 on sale :) Great deal!

    kristy- I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for Christmas decorations.

    ReplyDelete