Thursday, November 12, 2009

26 Days of Thanksgiving, Day 8

1) I am thankful for laughter. It can brighten your day instantly.

2) I am thankful for Friends reruns. This too can brighten my day instantly.

3) I am thankful for the little moments with my family. We will always remember the big vacations and holidays, but the little moments are what really hold a special place in my heart.

4) I am thankful for my grandmother's handwriting. I came across some recipes she had written down for me before she passed away and something as simple as seeing her handwriting took me back to all the special times we had together.

5) I am thankful for the smell of a garage. I am clueless when it comes what exactly causes this smell, maybe its the cars that are being worked on or what they use to fix them, but I always think of Papa's garage when I smell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment