Thursday, November 5, 2009

26 Days of Thanksgiving, Day 5

1. I am thankful for Christmas music. (Thanks for the idea Ashley!) Anyone that knows me knows that I love Christmas music and start playing it at Thanksgiving and enjoy it all season. However, I heard it on the radio on Halloween...even that is a little too early for me.

2. I am thankful for the WIS Morning Newscast. I wake up to them every morning and their up and at 'em pleasant moods helps me start my day off right. And I have to say Ben Tanner is the livelest person I can think of at 5:30 in the morning.

3. I am thankful for Target. What a fabulous store! It has everything a person could need. I wish we would get a Super Target....I wouldn't have to shop anywhere else.

4. I am thankful for scarves. I know, something really not that important, but they have been my new favorite accessory.

5. I am thankful for sweets. I have a big sweet tooth and love any chocolate. Offer me anything sweet, I have a hard time resisting.

I said I was going to do this everyday, well I forgot about football weekends. Oops! I will be gone this weekend, so I will have to catch up when I get back. GO TIGERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment